...haha...gosh do I really have to do a post every day from now on?! I'm already online first thing when I wake up and I'm actually early this morning. Yogi's little nephew woke me up visiting from SF and the little 6-week-old is as cute as can be.
Nope, no baby yet. We went to our last appointment on Wednesday and were seen by a midwife who's expecting us in labor and delivery this weekend. She doesn't think I'll make it to the next appointment on Tuesday. But if Katie stays in beyond 41 weeks, 8/24/08 she'll get induced; hopefully we won't have to.
Otherwise, I'm doing fine just swollen in my hands and feet from the heat and water retention. I have felt some pain in the lower abdomens the past few days but all short lived and not very intense; all good signs that she's getting ready but no popping yet. We’ll be in touch…
Happy birthday to my hubby and daddy to-be today!! We love you :o)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are SO excited to meet little miss diva!
Happy Birthday Yogi!
Lots O' Love - Annette
Post a Comment