Let’s do housekeeping with these comments I’ve been receiving. My goal is to create a new post once a week. It’ll usually be early in the week on Mondays or Tuesdays since the weekend is when all the fun happens. As for my weight, I haven’t been eating can’t you tell?! Seriously, I think the breastfeeding is really helping and fast metabolism runs in my family. I gained 40 pounds at the peak of my pregnancy. Now eight weeks after giving birth, I’m wearing my pre-prego jeans! At my postpartum appointment last week, doc confirmed I’m healthy and ready to go for another one…ya right! I’m heading back to the gym this week to work off a few more pounds and tighten up some loose ends. I intend to enjoy the fruit of my labor a little longer before going the other way on the scale…again!
Us at our friend, Carey's bday party over the weekend.For current news, Katie is napping like a baby. We’ve been out and about almost every day so we’re starting to notice she’s seeing things further, paying more attention to people talking to her, reacting to our facial expressions and much, much more.
Katie and aunty Annie at my parents' house. They babysat her for the first time there last week and had a blast!We took Katie on a short road trip to San Francisco over the weekend to attend a grownup party and visit family. She loves sleeping in the car (as long as it is moving) so she was knocked out during the rides. She also slept very well overnight waking at her normal times for feeding and changing then back to sleep.
Yogi, Katie and Claudia (Yogi's niece) enjoying a nice day in Golden Gate Park.
Claudia being a great older sister to Katie helping feed, change and dress her.
Claudia reading to Katie and keeping her company. Thanks Claudia! We'll be back soon.
3 comments:
Gosh, sorry if I was "pressuring" you to post, dearest. I just don't get to see you as often as I would like and instead turn to this blog for updates. But now I know to only expect one a week, I will try to be patient. I said TRY. So, that said, thanks for the updates about your peacefully well-behaved little one. I hope mine is as easy to transport and socialize!
Well my dear, did you HAVE to write about getting into your pre-preggo jeans...Ms.show off...hummmpphhh???
I am barely fitting in my work clothes from a couple years ago...whatEVER!
It is so great that you are up and about with the little one. Katelinh will grow up to be as fun loving as her parents.
I'm glad to see that you are doing great. I'd love to see you next week if possible. I'm in a frantic packing state this week as I get ready to move on the 25th. YAY!
Much love!
Post a Comment