Today was an exceptional Fall day weather wise in the high 70’s warm enough in the sun and cool enough in the shades. We had lunch with Yogi’s brother and his little family. Afterwards we all visited the Goblin Gardens Pumpkin Patch in North Natomas. Even though, Katie was too young to enjoy any of it, she still made her presence felt leading us through the gates with free admission, making faces at the camera and sleeping like an angel as we hunted our way through the corn maze.
Our first but definitely not our last visit to the pumpkin patch.
I got my pumpkin; we can go now.
Yogi and Katie diving into the straw maze.
Aren't we scary?
The brothers and kiddies ready to give up on this stink'n maze.
I’m sure next year we’ll pay for admission and get our money’s worth doing all the kiddie activities with Katie on her own two feet.
4 comments:
Linh, YOU look GREAT! What's the secret to slimming down post baby?
I agree with MC. What's up? I still have not lost the tummy.
Katelinh seems to be having a blast!
Woah, hot mama! You need to share your secret on how you look so good! Katie is so lucky to have such a hot mom :D
Ok, hot mama. Time for an update!
Post a Comment