Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 Months

Our cutie pie turned 3 months today! Best of all she's sleeping plenty at night. We can't believe how much she has grown in just 3 months and can't begin to imagine how much new life she still has in her.

Is it just Katie or are all babies loving the morning sun? She's the happiest first thing in the AM greeting us with huge smiles from ear to ear. Sometimes she even chuckles during her diaper change - suppose it can come as a huge relief after so many hours. She also started a good habit of talking back which is music to our ears...for NOW anyway. I can see this habit wearing out on us very soon.

Over the weekend, we visited Apple Hill for the first time and enjoyed it thoroughly. Fall is our favorite time of year and there were plenty of scenic sights to spoil us with.

Too many apples in the basket or on the hill rather.

Wonder how many apples do they eat daily?

Hanging out with Daddy watching a not so exciting Mavs vs. Rockets game.

Katie has a long month ahead of her as she learns to nail her flips and turns, control her head solidly, and start eating cereal. We can't wait! There's really no light at the end of this tunnel in raising a child but boy are there plenty of excitement to keep us going. Yogi and I could have never thought how the smallest things can fill our day with so much joy. You definitely need to be a parent to understand and we're glad plenty of you are or will be =o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm adopting. :) Apple Hill pictures look great. I love their apple juice!

Anonymous said...

She's sooo cute! I love her smile! Most babies I know are happiest when they get plenty of rest so morning normally is good. That's when they are most alert and willing to learn too.