Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Katie is Mobile!!

I have to document this before I forget…haha…

Reading with Daddy before bedtime last week.

Yesterday, when we got home from work, I took Katie in my arms and will not let go. I asked how her day was with Grandma and we played for a short while as Daddy was vacuuming and Grandma was cooking. I know life doesn’t get any better than this!

Katie hanging out with her Uncle Arnold in a funny kind of way.

The smoke from Grandma’s cooking was a little too much for us to play in the living room and the vacuum was a little too loud roaming through the rest of the house so we ended up on the floor of our master bedroom. Katie started with a few push ups on her belly. Then, on a few occasions, she would bow her head down and extended both arms out in front of her, pushing off the ground and scooting her entire body backwards. The first inch or two was questionable but once her toes reached the books which started two feet away, we definitely have ourselves a toddler!!

Hanging out with Cousin Claudia Valentines weekend in SF.

Oh and once her little toes touched the books, she turned her head around to see what they were and caught sight of all the wires and everything else in the corner. Kid you not, her eyes widened like she had just hit the jacket pot. Within seconds, she overlapped her arms towards one direction turning her entire body around and in complete grasps of her treasures!

No video yet but we’ll definitely try to catch her in action and post some pixs at least.

Hope the rest of you are having a good start to your week. I’m making my debut back at the gym tonight!! Changes these past couple months in going back to work, day care duties between our parents, sleeping patterns etc. prompted some getting uses to. Now that we’re settled into somewhat of a routine, I’m ready to shape up. I’m taking two workout classes (abs and 24 lift for muscle toning and body shaping) at 24hr fitness 5 minutes from our house.

No comments: