Congratulations to our Mommy and Daddy friends...and family in 2008!!

Jessica (friend from elementary school) gave birth to her daughter, Taylor (above) on January 17, 2008. The precious little thing is as cute as can be at 8 pounds and 2 ounces.

Our friends, Heidi and Karl are VERY anxiously awaiting the arrival of their son, Titus. The little man is due to arrive Tuesday, January 29th. Heidi, you'll do fine. We can't wait to see you and the boys (Titus and Daddy)!
The above 3 mommies are all due in May. If I had everything my way, I would be part of the picture too...haha... From left to right, Fiona is expecting her 3rd child, Rachel from Chinese school is expecting her second son and ex-coworker and now close friend, Joy is having her second child first son. You experienced mommies will be hearing from often!
Closer to home Yogi's older brother Derek and his wife, Fil (our sister-in-law) are expecting another Le Babe :o) Their first little guy will be making his/her own independent appearance on or near July 4th. We're very excited that the cousins are only about a month and half apart and will have a heck of a time growing up together. In the meantime, the two mommies and daddies are having a time of their lives sharing the mini milestones and can't wait for more! Just to give you an idea of how big this Le family is already, Yogi is the youngest at #9, Derek #8, 18 grandkids soon to be 20 and 2 great granddaughters in London.
On my side of the family, my cousin May in Canada is having her second munchkin towards the end of July. Above is a younger picture of her daughter, Ella. My family is normal compared to Yogi's. I'm the eldest of 6 and this will be the first grandchild in my family.And finally, you can guess the last on this list due in August!
2 comments:
I'm going to be an auntie!!!
Jeeeeeez. Cripes. Big families. I thought I was doing well with 7 friends in 18 months that had popped out a baby!
p.s. The word verification is pure entertainment. What the heck is a "poysp"? A baby possum perhaps?
Post a Comment