Not only are we excited about our baby, we are also very lucky to have such great family and friends to share it with! I suppose you've all waited long enough for us to bust one out...haha...well, we love you guys too!
Hope you guys don't mind me sharing :o)
OMG….U didn’t tell me….congrats on the baby….so happy for you!! - Mai
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Lien
OMG!!! I am soooooooo happy for you guys!!!! Wow, that's really great news :D Wishing you three best of luck during the 1st trimester. How are you feeling??! Just saw your blog so I still need to tell Ed.. he’ll be so happy for you guys! - Alisa
oh my!!! This is very shocking to us. Does David and Chau know about this yet? We are so excited for you guys. The best part is that your little one will have somebody to hang out with since Fil's baby is only a couple month apart. They will be fighting for a lot of toys...watch out Mommy-to be :) - Christine
So cute! I'm excited to see you. - Meagan
OMG!!! CONGRATS!!! I am so very happy for you and Yogi. I can't wait to share this news to Jason. We will definitely catch up soon. :) Love you both! - Kristy
omg.. so cool! - Tiffany
Congratulations, you two! Please keep me posted on any new developments. Linh, please forward this to Yogi for me. Thank you. - Jared
Glad that mommy and baby are healthy. Congratulations again. - Vikki
Wow, these are really clear pictures. It looks bigger than 1 inch 1/2....ooohhh I'm excited. - Verna
I'm so happy for you, its about time girl :} Congrats to you and Yogi with many more to come. -
OMG!!! I didn't know you two were pregnant! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How sweet! I can't wait to see him/her! - Annette
Congratulations!!!! Yeah, you're going to be parents! - Laura
Congratulations Linh. We are happy for both of you. Take care and keep us post on the updates. - Kay
OMG!!! I just checked my email. CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for both of you. - Mala
Congrats! Awesome blog and amazing ultrasound pictures. I mean WOW, that is a baby. I can see the head and everything. WOW. - Richard
right on....CONGRATS to you guys!!!! Can't wait to see the months ahead!! - Conor
Yeah, congrats Linh!, Shawn and I are so happy for you and Yogi. Dylan will have another little cousin to play with. – Nicole
OMGGGGGG.... I am too happy for you! Big Congradulation to you and Yogi! Hhaha... I got another friend for my Titus.. Yeah.. I cant wait to see u and your belly.. – Heidi
Congratulation, Linh......I am so happy for you. – Vonda
Congratulations!!!!! I’m really happy for you! You kept that secret from us all along. Shame on you! We should be the first one to know…. – Jamie
Congrats! I guess the book that Yogi got during our Xmas exchange did work. hehee You might want to pass it on to Jamie this year Xmas exchange. – Monica
CONGRATULATIONS LINH! Sooooooooooo........ happy for you. – Sara
Oh my GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is the cutest blog I've ever seen. Sooooooo happy for you guys! Parenthood is the BEST! I'm so excited for yoU!!!! - Becky
Hi Auntie! Congrats man! Can't wait for Aug 2008! Congrats to you both and take it easy now... - Lan
Wow! that's great news Auntie Linh - if you ever need advice from us, you can always e-mail me. Enjoy your pregnancy and let us know if is a girl or a boy at your next scan!! - Kieu
Sorry if I didn't post your response, I might need to search for it. If not send it again :o) Nonetheless, thank you all and I'll try to respond to you over the weekend.
1 comment:
Congrats to you both!! Lan
Post a Comment