Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Calling it what it is

Ok, here we go...

I suppose the meaning of morning sickness for most mothers to-be aren't always in the mornings. Some have it throughout the day and others have no symptoms at all (disgustingly lucky). For me, the feelings of nauseousness started a week ago and it comes and goes throughout the day. I've been pretty good at keeping it all in with the exception of a salad I ate a the Rivercity Brewery one night. I'm guessing baby doesn't like salads? Not from the Rivercity Brewery anyways.

Other than the morning sickness, I've just been exhausted. I've been having to wake up every 2hrs throughout the night for the bathroom and the 'no sleepingin on weekends' has already started :o( Tummy wakes me up by 8am for breakfast; otherwise, I would pay with nausea and a bad appetite. I try to makeup the sleep by sleeping as early at 8pm which means, I've been missing the second game of the NBA doubleheaders on TNT!

I'm telling but not complaining cus this precious little thing is all worth it! We'll meet it on Thursday at our first ultrasound. Mommy and daddy can't wait!

2 comments:

MACMD said...

What this baby is telling you is that you actually have to eat now, Missy. No more yogurt lunches. Tisk. I can't wait to see you get fat!!!!

Anonymous said...

Somehow we predicted Michelle's comment already when we were discussing this baby for the very first time...hahaa....

And no more spam girl...that stuff is BAD! Eat, but eat healthy is still the key, regardless of how much I want to see you round up~~~