Friday, May 2, 2008

The First for Everything

It's the first of the month and first time ever I've received this message...

"Have a Happy Early Mother's Day Linh!" ...I love it! I feel like I just got promoted...haha... Thank you Alisa!! :oD We hope to see you and Ed soon!!

It's not quite Mother's Day yet so lets not get too excited. This week our baby girl Le has had a great eating week! She's had a taste of my own cooking (which hasn't happened in a while), ate at grandma's (Yogi's mom) and walked out stuff as usual, had plenty of pizza at a lunch buffet yesterday and out with my parents for a Chinese feast last night. I'd say she's well fed don't you think?! Oh but we skipped ice cream this week. We shouldn't have a problem making up for it in San Francisco this weekend. Our friend gelato, here we come! Yum! Yum!

We're heading out to bay after work today to take advantage of the spring discounts and do some shopping tomorrow. Then, crash a major baby shower on Sunday for our little girl's cousin due out 4th of July! Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too cute! Happy Early Mother's Day! =)