Thank you to all the Aunties and Uncles for visiting over the holiday weekend. Yes she's tiny but not for long. We have a 2 week checkup at the doctor's office tomorrow so we'll see how much she's grown.
Enjoy video below of her many precious faces and poses as she tries to wake up from a nap...with a kiss from daddy of course.
Ya, no way we can swaddle those arms the way she swings them.
5 comments:
That's how I feel in the mornings! ;) She's beautiful!
Are you sure she wasn't pooping? ;o) Just kidding. So adorable. So, so adorable!
Dad couldn't resist huh...sweetest thing in the world really.
Miss (though not enough to make me do it again...) that newborn noises...
Can't wait to wrap my arms around her~~~baby girl!
It's great you got a video of her waking up. It's so cute! I'll try to see if I can get a video of my baby waking up, but Tyrus seems to have stopped stretching out like that now.
Soo cute! She is one active baby! =) Great video!
Post a Comment