Friday, September 26, 2008

Playtime

Katie is near 6 weeks at approx. 10lbs and 21inches. No wonder our arms are starting to get tired rocking her these days. She’s a lot more alert and able to follow us around the house with her pretty eyes.

I sooo have Daddy wrapped around my finger :oD




I can find my toy staring at Mommy, can you?

We also practice belly time to help her exercise her neck and lift her head. Obviously she’s doing very well.

Hmm..wonder what trick they'll make me do next.

On a couple occasions when Katie was able to break free from her mittens, we found her screaming at the top of her lungs with one hand pulling on her own hair and didn’t know how to let go. Poor baby…too bad mommy didn’t catch it on camera…hehe…

Mom...tell them you're lying! Now!

Wednesday was my birthday and gosh what a difference a year makes from waking up next to a hot dude to waking up next to a hot girl...baby girl...haha… I wasn’t feeling too well that day but well enough to go out for a nice dinner at Ruth’s Chris (first visit). I had the best steak in a long time ‘melts in your mouth’ as advertised in the menu. Katie also had her yummy meal right next to us and was on her best behavior at her first fine dining experience.

We're ready for a nice weekend with plenty of birthday partying...

2 comments:

MACMD said...

Happy Birthday Linh! So sorry I didn't send a card this year... I'm all out of sorts for obvious reasons.

Loved the vid of her whacking her toys. I love it when they start to become aware of their surroundings!

MACMD said...

Time for an update, Mom!