Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Credits

If you know my hubby, you know that he's not the most serious person in the world. He's goofy, fun loving, likes to talk dirty (stuff you'd find or do in the bathroom), and enjoys making others laugh with him or at him. Yes, like a 7 year old.

But at home, he's a different monster. He takes care of our finances, cleans the house/cars inside and out (with help of course), makes sure we go to the gym every other night, does Yoga on Sunday mornings and drinks soy milk :o) What do I do? Somebody has to supervise...haha...

Seriously, I uses to do the other half of the chores like cook, clean the kitchen and toilets, do laundry etc. but now that I'm a little sensitive to chemicals and falls asleep before dinner is ready, Yogi pretty much does everything.

For weeks now, he searches for recipes online and with a laptop and what’s left in the fridge, he goes on a tear in the kitchen almost every night. Of course, I help clean when I'm not asleep by then. And, in the mornings, he makes and packs my breakfast/lunch, then puts it next to my purse so I don't forget. I'm sure he's only doing it because he doesn't trust what I find to eat while at work but I'm not complaining and neither is the baby!!

Thanks to my biggest Babe for taking care of our family :oD

P.S. If you're wondering, if I can loan him out, well he's going to be busy for a loooooooong while.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! Yogi's gonna be such a wonderful daddy :) Aaron used to pack me all these wonderful healthy fruits and snacks for lunch too -- little did he know, I used to have a chocolate bar almost everyday from the vending machine too, hehehe! :)

Anonymous said...

That's really sweet of him! I guess somebody needs to step up and with first pregnancy, it's normally daddy haha...tell him he may pat himself on the back!

Mala said...

Can I please have him???? Pretty please! ;) Shomeek needs to read this post - the lazy bum! ;p

MACMD said...

That is so awesome, Linh. I love reading stories like this about great relationships.