Yogi and I just got back from our first little baby appointment where we got to see the baby for the first time! I know a few of you have been as anxious as we have..hehe...well, at 10 weeks and counting....


First of all, the baby and I are both very healthy. He/she is about an inch and a half long and was as happy to see us as were to see him/her. It was actively moving those tiny hands and feet during our session which was very entertaining to see but now that I think about it, should I be worried?

Can't believe this tiny person is actually in me!! It was an amazing feeling to see it and then to see it move!! We even HEARD its heart beat!! Can you tell I'm excited...haha...trust me daddy is no less :o)

Stay tune Aunties and Uncles...plenty to come in the coming weeks :o)
5 comments:
wow! it's the first great news in 2008.take care of yourself! when i got this news, a question pops up in my mind is should i plan a visit to America in Aug? haha!!!
sorry, the comment i left without my name, it's rain.
does "HMM?" means it's a boy? can you tell already? so excited for you! =) it'a amazing they can do ultrasounds at 10 weeks now whereas before people don't get to see their babies til like 5 months?
Hey your lump of meat is better looking than my lump of meat at his stage...no fair! Ok ok I won't call it that for now since he doesn't look like meat anymore. Congrats girl...the little person is very good looking!
I am SO excited for you two! How wonderful! I can't wait...
Post a Comment