Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weekend Updates

Another week down and 27 left to go till we meet this little monster face to face…hehe… First things first, we still have to find out the gender and feel it move. Ah, the little pleasures of being pregnant I don’t plan to miss but do wish the morning sickness would go away like now!

Over the weekend, I tested my gambling luck with Yogi’s sisters who got together for new years. People say, pregnant mommies have all the luck. Not that I was trying to test the theory but hey why not since the family’s together. Sure enough, I won a few extra diapers for our little one. Maybe, I should get together with the other 7 pregnant mommies and buy lottery! We’ll never run out of diapers…if we win :o)

We also found out over the weekend that Yogi’s brother, Derek and wifey is having a BOY!! Congratulations to them and we look forward to meeting our nephew. We didn’t get red envelopes from Derek and Fil but they were thinking of us while shopping for baby clothes and got us our first set of baby onesies. Very cute, thank you!


For some of us, the weekend continued into Tuesday, Lincoln's bday. I took advantage of the day off to visit Titus (almost 2 weeks old) and mommy. The little guy is as lay back as can be sleeping throughout the day, sucking every last drop out of his bottle and never failing to let mommy know his diaper is wet. During my visit, I got a shot at feeding the little guy. Although, it has been years since I last fed a child a bottle, Titus made me look pro and didn’t miss a drop.

And finally, a quick CONGRATULATIONS to another 2008 mommy in London due August 30! We love ya! Take care and keep us posted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't miss a drop? Must be a good bottle....have nothing to do with you haha...

Linh and Yogi said...

well guess I didn't feel the towel under his chin afterwards...haha...