Thursday, February 7, 2008

First Physical

Prior to dinner last night, we went for a screening on the baby and somewhat its first physical. Technician maneuvered the sensor around my bump to find the essential parts of a little human being - the brain, stomach, kidney, bladder, four active limbs and its little extensions. How the technician can tell, we have no idea. But the good news is, it’s developing normally and looks to be a very healthy baby thus far.
Pixs aren't as clear as the first set we took a couple weeks ago but you can essentially see the round image of the head and the body. Any chance we get to see the baby is good enough for us!


Check out the future NFL Hall of Fame arm...haha...or LGPA Master's winning swing.

And finally, here's a sneak peek at the bump you guys have been waiting for. This was taken about a week and a half ago. I looks a lot more obvious in person! I'll try for a more current bump this weekend, maybe with the cousin bump next to it :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Compare to no bump at all, that was something for sure. You're so lucky you get to see the little baby twice already. He/She looks good!

MACMD said...

Ok sweetie, my bump is bigger than that already and I'm not even pregnant. Ooooooooo, I can't wait for you to get fat, fat, fat. Am I evil? Well, yes! Duh.