I have been meaning to load a picture of my ‘bump’ but the smaller laptop has been MIA (missing in action) for a couple days; will track it down tonight somewhere somehow. In the meantime, the ‘bump’ is slowly making its presence known and is doing well; maybe I just need to get rid of my tight fitting shirts :o/ The good news is I’m slowly regaining my energy. I stayed up till 10:30 last night to watch an interview of Andy Hui and to hear the juice on his relationship with Sammi. Interesting how his feelings have NOT changed for the crazy woman…hmmm…
Anyhow, weekend was great! I got my share of L&L on Friday night…yummy…yummy. Afterwards, we meet up with Amie at Tapioca Express and visited with the owners (friends of ours and Yogi uses to work with one). Yogi took his ex-coworker’s hand and moved it towards my belly and she immediately dropped her jaws. Pretty funny that she obviously got the point and not so funny that she noticed I gained a bump :oP
On Saturday watched 27 Dresses with Jamie, such a chick-flick…haha… And Sunday, ended nicely with one of the better Super Bowl games ever. The extraordinary play at the end rounded our troops up for the touchdown dance and high-fives all around our kitchen table. Not that we hated NE but it was nice to see the underdogs work hard and prevail. There are obviously no guarantees in this world no matter how good you are. Poor Jordan (nearly 12 months) was startled each and every time the aunties and uncles got excited. Cheer up buddy, Chinese New Year starts Wednesday night!
So, entering my 12 week with this bump and getting excited over what I may feel next. At the least, hoping the nausea will go away soon for good! I have an appointment Wednesday afternoon for a special ultrasound screening so stay tuned for more pixs :o) Have a great week everyone and happy lunar new year! This time next year, we finally have money coming in verses just going out...haha...
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oy.... you are not making this sound all that appealing. Nausea, exhaustion, fat tummies... I don't think there will be a little vixen to join Le Babe for some time!
Can't wait to see that bump! :)
Post a Comment