Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dancing with Pregnancy Symptoms

Another week down and one less to go for the pregnancy...woo hoo!! I know how you guys like photos so couldn't resist posting a few late in the week . Thanks Kristy for sending them over :o)

Yogi obviously taking advantage of life now verses life come August.

This past weekend was great! Congratulations to the Fong's on delivering Gabriel on Friday, 4/11. The little dude is healthy at 6lbs and 15oz. We'll see you all soon!

Also, it was nice to see our college friend, John and his wife visiting from Thailand (new home after attending Sac State). We hope to return the visit some day soon when our girls can play together :o)

Me pretty girl friends - top row left to right, Abbey, Mary Ann, and Tang (John's wife), bottom row me, Silvia and Kristy.

Our little lady is being as reactive as ever. She gets mobile to loud noises or music (we'd like to notice) and afternoons are definitely not nap times. We've been trying to keep music on as often as possible. Smooth jazz is currently my favorite and sometimes rap...hehe... Who knows she may turn into a musician one day, preferably in classical music!! She also reacts well after I'd had a drink or bite to eat. I suppose she likes the energy boosters to keep her dancing in my tummy.

Am I glowing?

In other news, the feet have gain swelling in the past week or two. The shoes just don't fit the same anymore, another darn reminder I'm pregnant! The sleeping hasn't been entirely great either, the night before was too hot and last night was too cold, maybe we can get it right tonight so all three of us can get some constant sleep. And...the back is getting sorer by the bend. Gosh, at this rate, I'll be handicap in a few more weeks!

Have a good one!

2 comments:

MACMD said...

hee hee. You are SO CUTE. You look wonderful pregnant. Ok, you look wonderful every day but you're glowing right now.

Anonymous said...

Good thing I told you to lift up your shirt. I got a great shot. You would have done it anyways if your were not pregnant. *hehe*