Thursday, April 24, 2008

He did...he did...

Keep praying little one.

Blogging serves its purpose by helping us remember moments like this...

After a session at the gym last night, we stopped by for gas and ice cream on the way home. When we got home, we cleaned up and settled into our comfy couch to watch the Lakers game. Then, I started to feel the ice cream go through the dancing limbs of our daughter punching every which way. Like numerous times before, I had Yogi come over to feel. As he grew restless once again and was ready to give up to concentrate on the game, he FINALLY felt a punch. His eyes widen and stared at me speechlessly with a big grin on his face for confirmation. He looked as if something shockingly amazing just happened and didn't know how to react...haha... Quite amusing and I wish I could have caught it on camera. Nonetheless, we're expecting more, more, more :oD

Good thing we're having a GIRL...hehe...poor little dude...
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

MACMD said...

What a magical moment between two people who love each other. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful milestones with your friends and family - I feel very lucky to be a part of this journey with you, if only (for the most part) virtually.