I'm definitely enjoying this second semester with little or no pains, besides some tossing and turning to find a comfortable sleeping position. I've continued my gym sessions on a weekly basis. I'm usually on the elliptical and workout machines to strengthen my arms and legs to carry this baby as well as hip and lower back stretches for labor. Not to worry Trace, your yoga CD is still in good uses on nights when I don't feel like going to the gym :oD
37 inches and counting
We had a short and sweet doctor's visit today to meet our OB for the first time face to face and to chat about how I'm feeling. The baby's heartbeat turned up speedy and strong. Gosh, we should really get one of those sound magnifying gadgets ourselves. You can even hear her little kicks, waves, and other whooshing movements. Next visit in 6 weeks :o)
On a sadder note, my cousin lost her husband last week to a sudden health condition. He was only 32 years old leaving behind his wife and a young son (2.5 yrs old). Family and friends are devastated as they morn and remember him for the loving person that he was. I visited my cousin on Friday night and I'm very proud she's keeping herself together. She's staying strong doing what she can to move forward and provide for their son.
Above pix taken almost 3 years ago at our wedding. Below of their son, Dylan and me a few weeks ago at a party. Dylan was at our wedding too, in one way or another ;o)
We're going to miss your sense of humor and everything about you...R.I.P. Shawn.

1 comment:
Gosh, that's sad news about your cousin's husband - so young. My condolences to your family.
It's great to hear you're having a good 2nd trimester; you didn't seem to be enjoying the first too much at all!
Post a Comment