Sunday, April 20, 2008

Family Outing

Over the weekend, my cousin Kim had her wedding reception. My whole family was in attendance along with hundreds of close relatives and friends from my Mom's side. I have a feeling this is the beginning of a new generation of little cousins (not so little anymore) to be wed. Here are the people in my immediate family who will be spoiling our little girl. I'm the eldest so all are younger siblings :oD

Vicent, Kim and Us

My sister, Linda (matron of honor) and my pregnant self

My brother, Arnold (left) and cousin having a sip of soda :o/

My sister, Annie (left) and cousin Chi (bridesmaid)

My brother, Johnson and his pretty girlfriend, Nancy

My parents and my youngest sister, Tina

2 comments:

MACMD said...

Ok recap. HOW MANY siblings do you have?

Linh and Yogi said...

I only have 5 siblings (Linda, Arnold, Annie, Johnson and Tina). Lets not start with Yogi who's the youngest of 9.