Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vacationing finally...

Besides the bay area, we haven't gone much further than our arrival in SFO from Hong Kong last April. Although Monterey was only driving distance, we enjoyed every minute of it...

It appears I have pedals but whether or I not I used them is another story :o) We took a stroll along a beautiful coastal bike trail from Old Fisherman's Warf to Lover's Point in Pacific Grove.

The rest of the day was spent eating and exploring through the touristy streets of Fisherman's Warf, Cannery Row, and Carmel.

the next day we started our way home along the coast hwy 1 and stopped by the very colorful town of Capitola (8 mile south of Santa Cruz)

One of many state parks along highway 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pix which you're half-lying on the rocks, you're so sexy beautiful.

MACMD said...

Such fun! Good for you guys.