We’ve made it to 33 weeks and I'd say our little one has gain a few freaky moves....
(no it didn't hurt...yet anyways)
...along with my sanity. I caught myself being tipsy four times today which is unusual since I’ve been trying really hard not to let it slip away. For some reason, my voice had a mind of its own.
After the weekend, I had to return a few calls this morning. I tried leaving a message for a surgeon by saying, “...please call me back at......sorry, that’s the incorrect number. It is…....actually that’s a fax number. It’s…........ (noticed wrong number again) or you can also try.......…”. All this said just to leave my direct line I've been using all year. Goodness, I should have just hung up.
Then, I called someone else. The receptionist answered and said, “…hold on so I can transfer you,” and I said, “You’re welcome”…haha…had to laugh at myself for that one. Hope the lady transferred me before she heard that.
Later in the day, I received a dinner invitation from a friend via email. I responded to it apologically for not being able to make it this coming weekend. I later re-read the email and the subject line clearly states the invite is for two weekends from now...haha...woops, guess I can make it after all.
Finally, right before I left for the day, I had to walk some paperwork down the hall and noticed I needed a paper clip. I stopped by a neighboring colleagues cubie to ask for one. She knew what I meant to say but instead I asked, "Can I borrow a safety pin?"...haha...
Ahhhh...so glad my Monday is over, hope yours was better!
2 comments:
Isn't digital camera great? We only have about 5 of these videos ourselves. The funny thing is that I have to be the one recording it. Derek is always late with getting the camera to record some of Tyrus' biggest movements. We were at Kaiser once and he was dancing away until Derek tried to record it. When Derek put away the camera, he started moving again and stopped when Derek turned the camera back on. He's already refusing to perform on demand. =)
Woah!! You have an active girl! Watch out Yogi!
Post a Comment