Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday the 13th

We're still working on a creepy video of Katelinh starring as her own kung fu panda in my belly. She's been very active as of late especially during the early evenings. Yogi can see my belly bounce and pounce almost constantly. Hopefully this doesn't foreshadow anymore than an active personality.

Welp, the heat is back in Sactown…again, welcomed or not. The triple digits have been teasing us and we might just hit it today or this weekend with the forecast being 98 degrees. It’s 10am and it feels like 80 degrees outside. After a short walk, my fingers are so swollen, I can barely bend them. I’m assuming my feet is the same; the view is a bit hard to catch these days unless I’m lying on the couch with my feet up on a pillow.

It’s Father’s day weekend and Yogi’s gift is a break from us :oP He’s going on a little hiking adventure with a couple co-workers into the Sierras. His big chore today is to purchase a GPS system to replace his wife on the trip. Hope he knows what buttons to push like he does to me…hehe….

On the subject of pushing my buttons, we’ve been going through relaxation routines in our Child Birthing (Lamaze) class the last two sessions to help releave pain and discomforts during labor. We do exercises, breathing techniques and best of all massages. Trust me, Yogi needs a lot of practice…hehe...

While Yogi is out hiking, my plan is to shop for, organize and decorate the nursery. Hope it doesn’t turn out looking like a bomb hit it afterwards. Haven't been able to make up my mind on how I want it to look and feel. While Yogi gets back in time to clean the mess, I’ll be heading out to dinner and a movie with me girl friends watching ‘Sex in the City’…yay!

Sunday will be spent with my Dad and family. It'll be lunch out and hot pot city at my parent's for dinner with the a/c on high! I’m sure the rest of you will be celebrating the same to show your appreciations. Have a good one!

2 comments:

MACMD said...

Yuck... being this pregnant in this heat doesn't sound much fun. I feel for you. It is my firm intention to have a winter or spring baby when the time comes.

How was Sex & the City? I haven't got out to see it yet.

Linh and Yogi said...

Awesome movie! I went with 4 other girl friends I've known since junior high if not longer, and we laughed, cried and laughed some more. Being able to relate to the movie makes it so much more fun to watch.