Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day at BF's Wedding

Congratulations Samantha!! Hope it was truly a dream come true for you :o)
Class of '97
We had a busy weekend working for our friends Samantha and Duc as I was part of their wedding party. The festivities of their day went really well and it ended nicely as family and friends enjoyed themselves thoroughly singing and dancing the night away.

Unfortunately Mother’s Day had to land on the couple’s wedding day so my family and I went out to dinner earlier in the week for sushi!! Yummy, yummy!

In addition, hubby and Katie made my first Mother’s day even more special with gifts and cards throughout the week. We’re looking forward to our wedding anniversary on memorial weekend to makeup for a busy Mother’s Day :o) But before that rolls around, we have to get past Katie turning 9 months next week!! These months are creeping by right before our eyes!

1 comment:

J said...

Hi Linh, I recognize Katie's wearing the dress I got for her at your baby shower! I'm glad she's putting it to good use and wearing it so beautifully at weddings 8, almost 9 months later! =) alright!

- Auntie Joyce