Growing full speed towards the half way mark of my pregnancy has recently gotten easier. I'm able to eat, sleep, stay up late on some nights, and exercise, what more can I ask for? Well, how about feeling the baby move? I thought I felt something like a tummy grawl (usually when you're hungry) last night...hmm...maybe that was it. Then again, I might have really been hungry. I'll tune in some more and let you guys know when the kicks are full-blown kung fu style :oD
One aspect that's getting harder, I mean heavier is the 'front'. I bounce around the office daily and I get the usual cute giggles from co-workers but it's also the reason why I can't wear high heals, need to hold onto the rails walking up and down the stairs, and having to adjust to a new equilibrium every morning. I can only imagine come month #8 and 9. Lets cross those bridges when we get to it.
My work hours changed this week to 9/80, meaning I work 80 hours in 9 days instead of 10. I get 1 day off every other week - woo hoo! It's longer days but the extra day off will make room for doctor's visits :o)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Post more pictures of bump! Incidentally, when will you know if it's a girl bump or a boy bump? Or did you decide not to find out? I can't remember...
We're attending a wedding this weekend so more pixs to come. Our gender ultrasound is set for the 31st of this month so a few more weeks and we'll know, that is if the baby decides to cooperate.
Can't wait to see that bump in person...:)
Post a Comment