Yesterday's checkup at Kaiser with nurse Jill went really well. We reviewed my previous test results and all is normal. We also discussed our last visit to the ultrasound technician to find signs of down syndrome (results are very low chances). We confessed that the technician had a 85% hunch we're having a girl. The nurse is then convinced that the technician may be right because they know what to look for in the ultrasound as far as the development of the reproductive system is concerned. We're happy either way and will keep our hearts open for a boy in case we hit the lather 15% chance. Hopefully we'll get visual proof at another ultrasound in just 24 days and know whether or not to call it Katelin yet :oD
The nurse moved on to the exciting part with a little radio tapped onto my belly in search of 'her' heartbeat. It didn't take the nurse long to find her but as soon as daddy commented, "Her heartbeat is so fast..." she went on the move. She was so good at it, the nurse wasn't able to find her again. At the least, we're glad she's in there somewhere and keeping herself comfy. Although, she may be a shy one :oD
Of course, the nurse couldn't resist ordering another blood test before I leave. I have had so many, I've stop counting and don't remember what they've tested for but my driver-cook-purse holder-secretary-father of the baby probably does...hehe...
Stay tune for pixs of us after the weekend. We're crashing a wedding and a red egg party for Titus. Yay! Have a good one!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A GIRL! (Maybe) So exciting and so wonderful to hear that Hubbie is taking good care of you. Good job Mr. Le!
Yay, an 85% chance for a Katie....I love that name too. I look forward to seeing you soon. Hugs, Meagan
Post a Comment