Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jordan

Better late than never, here's a pix of Jordan (looking more and more like daddy every day) and I taken a few weekends ago at dim sum. The little dude is the son of our friends, Ken and Elaine. He's one of the most easy going babies I have met in a really long time. At almost 1 years old, a stranger can pretty much pick him up and walk out with him and he would not make a peep. I'm not sure that will last long ;oD

Poor thing cried every time the group yelled and screamed during the Super Bowl party. You can imagine how loud our house was when the Giants made the last touchdown...yells, screams, high-fives, and baby crying. We haven't had a party since...hehe...

...and here's Yogi enjoying Happy Garden's food...haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan's sooo cute! you know a lot of cute babies! =)