Monday, March 31, 2008

Bring on the barbie dolls!!

IT'S A GIRL!!

Above - arrow points at the exit to our future grandkids...hehe...

We're very excited and can't wait to meet her in person. She's doing well being her usual active self as the ultrasound technician did her measurements. The due date may now be August 24th but no matter, we still have to endure a steamy Summer :o/ We'll make the best of it no doubt.

The famous thumb sucking pix :oD We got one! We got one!...haha..

Oh hey, maybe two thumb pixs :o)

As previously mentioned, we had planned to name her Katelin but now we're (more like Yogi) kind of sort of keeping our options open for something we like better or possibly fits her personality more, especially now that I can feel her move. Let us know if you have suggestions, Chinese names are also welcome.

Congrats to all you Aunties and Uncles to be having a little Niece :oD

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, it's a GIRL!!! I love GIRL!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing! in china, the sex cannot be disclosed to anyone including parent until the baby is born.

Aaron said...

I dare say that your little girl looks like Yogi! :) CUTE!

Anonymous said...

OMG! i can see it suck it's thumb!
thats hekka cool !

MACMD said...

The thumb-sucking photo is awesome! Not really sure what I'm looking at in #1... maybe the ABSENCE of something!??? ;o)

CONGRATULATIONS! I like Katelin but I don't know if it suits you guys. I have lots of favorite girls names but, sorry, I'm keeping them all for myself!

Teach to Learn - Learn to Teach said...

Cool pictures of the thumb sucking pix! You'd think I'd had no problem making out the ultrasounds, but it took me a while to figure out what was what. I had to pull out my own ultrasounds to figure out what was what, but once I figured it out, I can definitely see her sucking on her thumb(s). I can't figure out the 1st one though. =)

Hey, she might be born around Derek's b/d which is 8/23.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE girls...congrats indeed! Now the season might be a little off but if you don't mind hand-me-downs, I have 6 12-gallon tubs of baby/toddler clothes for you to choose from. Don't register any haha...

I can see Yogi being wrapped around her little tiny fingers already...welcome to a world of endless kisses and sweetest smiles!

Mala said...

Woohoo....FINALLY one of my friends is having a girl. I am so excited for you both. Hugs...hugs...hugs...

Anonymous said...

so cute! she's adorable already! congrats! Le Babe girl =) yay!