Saturday was another ex-work reunion with the Lyon gang at Hudson’s bday! Kim's little prince turned 1 year old and was cute as can be with giant smiles from ear to ear (when he’s not sleepy). Hope to see you all again soon!
Hudson's dreaming with mommy, Kim and I above and welcome back Mala and Evani - fresh off the plane from vacationing in India below.
Later in the afternoon, we went bowling with a few friends we haven’t seen in a while. Yes, I bowled too after a whole lot of convincing my hubby but not with my Tweety (ball). I had to use a much lighter ball and didn’t get my usual scores but it felt like I had satisfied a huge craving…haha…so I was happy and so was baby. I finally felt it move for the first time shortly after. It’s these fluttery tingly little sensations. Yay!! Daddy can't wait for his turn to feel!
And yesterday, I played a few games of pool at a friend’s house. That’s another craving I’ve been meaning to satisfy. Yogi was scrutinizing my every move to make sure I wasn’t over extending myself which I tried not to but tummy definitely starting to get in the way. It was the first body part to touch the table every time…hehe…all in good fun and moderation these days.
3 comments:
So sorry I missed you at Kim's party. :( Hopefully we can catch up another time soon?
yay for bowling! and haha it makes total sense that playing pool would be hard with your tummy, but sounds like you had fun doing both! =)
btw, i forgot to mention that onesie is SOOOOO cute! "don't wake me i'll wake you." lol...
Post a Comment