Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Egging Them On

There's good reason we've waited as long as we did to have a bunny of our own, there's egg-nuf of them hopping around :oD

Cutie pie, Lilah striking a pose before her first Easter egg hunt on foot. Last year, she was only at crawling speed.

Check out them ears :oD

The daddy-to-be teaching Taylor the big boy handshake (whatever that is).

And, Yogi's nieces and nephew, the three little know-it-alls in the family...thus far.

Yup, it was all about the kids and their eggs this past weekend and we had great California weather to do it in. I also took advantage of what mobility I had left and did a short bike ride to my sister-in-law's house a few blocks away. Some of you might think I was crazy (Yogi included) but it worked out fine. We lowered my seat so my feet can be planted on the ground at the same time in case I needed the balance. We rode slow and followed all the bike traffic rules, not to say we normally wouldn't :oP

All in all, baby is doing fine. We were out at a bar on Friday night to celebrate a friend's birthday and I notice baby was moving around almost constantly. Not sure if it's liking the music or telling us to quiet down cus it was way pass mommy's bedtime. We'll find out sooner or later :o)

And, for all you anxious Aunties and Uncles, we should get visual of the baby's gender by this time next week...baby's leg permitting!

4 comments:

MACMD said...

OMG, Asian babies are SO ADORABLE. Dammit... should have married Asian man.

Linh and Yogi said...

I suppose it's not too late to dye Joss's hair black...haha...

Anonymous said...

that's one cute little girl! =)

Anonymous said...

Bar scene still huh...I hope at least you didn't drink much. I can't wait till next Monday!